Bishop’s University admissions 2023/2024… Bishop’s University Admission application form, application fees, acceptance fee, portal, ranking, and admission requirements 2023/2024.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into Bishop’s University various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and International students, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and other programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Bishop’s University has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, the Application Form for various intakes will be updated on this page as released by the authority of Bishop’s University for the 2023 academic year.
Bishop’s University Online Application 2023
We are now accepting applications for the Spring (May) and Fall (September) 2023 semesters!
Some things to note before beginning your application:
- To successfully submit an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Certificate application form, you must make a $65 CAD application fee (non-refundable). You will be asked to submit this payment via credit card at the end of the application, so have your information ready.
- After submitting the payment, you will have the option to upload any supporting documents with your application. If you do not have your supporting documents ready now, you can submit them to the Admissions Office via your myBU Applicant Portal (information below), as a PDF email attachment to [email protected], by post c/o Admissions Office, or in person during our regular business hours at a later time.
- Visit our Academic Programs section for a complete list and full descriptions of all the programs offered at Bishop’s University.
How to choose the correct application form:
Undergraduate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree.
Graduate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to a Graduate Certificate, Micro-Program, Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), or Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree.
International Exchange Application Form: for anyone who has received approval from their home university that is looking to apply for a one or two semester international student exchange on our campus.
Certificate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to an undergraduate level Certificate (30 credits) or Micro-Certificate (15 credits).
General Interest Student Application Form: for anyone looking to register for courses (part-time only) without formally being in a certificate or degree program.
Intended Start Semester:
Spring (May 2023) entry
- Graduate Spring Application Form (Application deadline: April 1st, 2023)
Fall (September 2023) entry
For deadlines, see “Application Dates & Deadlines” section below
- Undergraduate Fall Application Form
- Graduate Fall Application Form
- Certificate Fall Application Form
- International Exchange Fall Application Form
Applicants can only submit one application per semester. Note that in the application, you are only able to select and be considered for one program of study. If you have a second-choice program, please let us know what this program is via email ([email protected]). We will add this information to your applicant file and you will be automatically considered for your second-choice should you not be offered admission to your first-choice program.
“myBU” Applicant Portal
Once an application has been submitted an applicant will receive their “myBU” Applicant Portal login information via email within 24 hours. It is via the Applicant Portal that students can follow along the most up-to-date status of their application, upload any missing documents to complete their application file, access key resources and information about the university.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact Bishop’s University by visiting the institution’s official website: https://www.ubishops.ca/
However, if you have a query regarding Bishop’s University admissions 2019, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARED BUTTONS BELOW.