The British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) admissions 2023/2024 information is published here. All interested and eligible applicants should apply directly for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date of 2023.
BCIT admission form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, how to apply, closing date, and other important scholarships link are published here on Canadagist.com and obtained from the official opportunity website/portal.
British Columbia Institute of Technology BCIT 2023 Admission Application Details
For the safety of our students and staff, we encourage you to submit digital documents with your application. To submit your transcript:
- Option 1: Scan or take a picture of your official transcript, and upload to myBCIT.
- Option 2: Download your digital transcript from the Ministry of Education or your post-secondary institution, and upload to myBCIT.
For more information on preparing your documents, visit Submitting Transcripts & Supporting Documents.
BCIT’s application instructions provide a step-by-step process to help you identify the program that is right for you, find the entrance requirements to your program of choice, prepare your application, submit your application in a timely manner, and track your application status online.
BCIT Application steps
Follow the step-by-step application process that will help you on your path to attending BCIT.
Step 1: Choose your program
View BCIT’s programs and courses to find a program that fits your goals.
Step 2: Meet the entrance requirements
You must meet the requirements for your chosen program to be considered. View your program’s Program Entry page for entrance requirements.
Please be aware that some BCIT programs are competitive, and meeting the entrance requirements may not guarantee admission.
Not quite finished a required course? Learn how to apply using your midterm grades
At BCIT, entrance requirements are program-specific. After reviewing your program’s requirements, use these pages to:
- Determine if your previous studies and/or experience help meet the requirements
- Understand your options for upgrading and assessment testing
- Find out if you are eligible to receive transfer credit for prior education and knowledge
- Make sure your study permit is submitted on time
- BCIT has set English proficiency standards to help you succeed; find out how to prove your English proficiency
- View our equivalency guides to see if your Canadian high school, international high school, or post-secondary courses can be used to meet BCIT’s entrance requirements
- If you are still working on completing a required course, many programs will allow you to apply using your midterm grades
- Formal, for-credit education completed in other provinces and countries can be evaluated to determine comparable levels in British Columbian and Canadian terms
- Find out if you have the knowledge and skill required for entrance into a BCIT program by taking a BCIT assessment test
- Take an upgrading course or program to improve your knowledge and skill in the areas required for your program
- Find out whether you qualify to receive credit for courses you’ve taken or to be assessed for existing knowledge and skills acquired elsewhere
- Don’t miss any deadlines; know how and when to submit your study permit to BCIT
Step 3: Prepare your application
- Check your application dates.
- Prepare your supporting documents.
- Have your application fee ready: $90 (domestic) or $154 (international).
Step 4: Submit your application online
Apply online using the BCIT Secure Information System:
- Create or search for your BCIT ID.
- Follow the instructions to select and apply for your program.
- Pay the application fee by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Step 5: Check your application status
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can check your application status on myBCIT.
- Log in to myBCIT.
- Choose “Check Application Status or Upload More Documents” under Student Self Service.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SOCIAL BUTTONS BELOW.