Burman University Students Financial Clearance.
Here is the step-by-step process for Burman University Canadian, US, Bahamian and Bermudian Students Financial Clearance.
- Click here for your student spending plan and click here for your master promissory agreement to pay.
- Be sure to write in your name, contact number and email address.
- List the scholarships available to you.
- All US, Bahamian and Bermudian students are required to make a downpayment of $4,000 CAD by August 1
- Fill in the blanks as best you can. (Questions? 800/661-8129 x2).
- Payment Due Dates outlined on the 2018/2019 Spending Plans. If monthly payments required, indicate how payments will be made. Please note that there will be 1% interest charged monthly on the unpaid balance.
- Print and sign your spending plan and financial guarantee and fax to 403/782-4107 or scan and email to [email protected]
- Apply for Student Loans (Canadian students, US students) if that is part of the spending plan. When applying use Canadian University College.
- If using Matching Funds as part of spending plan, complete, print, sign and fax or email.
Student Financial Services will review your financial forms and email the verification of clearance to confirm your course registration to you.
What’s Next for International Students?
- Click here for a detailed fee schedule.
All amounts are stated in CAD dollars and must be paid in full before immigration documents will be issued.
- Follow the instructions for electronically transferring funds to Burman University or pay with your credit card.
- Upon receipt of your funds, Student Financial Services will contact the Admissions Office and advise them of your payment.
- When all other requirements are met, the Admissions Office will send the “official letter of acceptance” together with the “official receipt” required by the Canadian government for immigration.