Campion College Early Conditional Admission 2023/2024.
The Canadian and USA high school students who expect to graduate in June can apply for early conditional acceptance at any time during their Grade 12 year.
How to apply for Early Conditional Admission:
- Complete the online application selecting Campion under First Choice campus, or
- Submit the following documents to the U of R Admissions Office:
- A completed University of Regina application form. To become a Campion College student, simply select Campion under faculty and program
- A $100 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or a school-certified copy of an official transcript of final results to date
- A schedule or list of the courses you are taking in Grade 12
Applicants must be taking Grade 12 courses required by the faculty to which they are applying. View the admission requirements on the U of R website. Final official high school transcripts should be submitted to the University of Regina Admissions Office by August 1.
Visit the University of Regina admissions website for more information on application procedures and course requirements.
NOTE: To be eligible for Campion College automatic entrance scholarships, students must apply to the University of Regina, selecting Campion on their application forms, by March 15.
Campion College Admission Requirements
Current High School Applicants
Once you have submitted your early conditional application you need to:
1) Complete all courses required for your final admission average. See the requirements here.
2) Schedule an official copy of your transcript to be sent to Enrolment Services at the University of Regina from your Ministry of Education after you have completed high school. This can be done anytime throughout your grade 12 year. Find your Ministry of Education website here.
3) If you are completing any AP or IB courses, ensure official copies of these transcripts are also sent to the University of Regina Enrolment Services.
Graduated High School Applicants
If you have already completed high school, simply fill out the University of Regina application form, select Campion as your Campus in the “Planned Program of Study” section, and have official copies of transcripts from all previous high school and post-secondary education sent to University of Regina Enrolment Services.
Enrolment Services Mailing Address:
Enrolment Services (AH 108)
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS.