Algoma University Admissions Requirements 2022-2023 | The Algoma University entry requirements for Canadians & U.S students has been released online.
Algoma University Admissions Requirements 2022
To be considered for admission here at Algoma University, you will need to determine your academic background from the options below, and take a closer look at the admission requirements for your intended program of study. The following are the admission routes and requirements.
See also: Algoma University Courses
Academic Programs and Admissions Requirements
- Alberta: Five grade 12 courses numbered 30 or 31
- British Columbia and the Yukon: Four academic courses numbered 12 including English 12
- Manitoba: Five academic grade 12 courses at the 40 level
- New Brunswick: Five academic grade 12 courses numbered 121 or 122 (courses numbered 120 may be considered)
- Newfoundland: Six two-credit academic courses at level 3
- Nova Scotia: Five grade 12 courses at the 541 level (441 level courses may be considered)
- Nunavut/Northwest Territories: Five grade 12 courses numbered 30 or 31
- Prince Edward Island: Five grade 12 courses numbered 611 or 621
- Quebec: First year CEGEP with satisfactory standing
- Saskatchewan: Five academic courses in grade 12
- Yukon: Four grade 12 examinable courses (courses with % grades not letter grades)
Five academic courses in grade 12, including English SAT 1000 or ACT 21
- International applications are individually assessed on country-specific criteria.
- In general, we are looking for 5-6 traditional academic courses in the final year of senior secondary including mathematics.
- Minimum average of 65% (though 70% is preferred and more likely to gain admission).
- Proof of language proficiency for non-native English speakers.
See also: Algoma University International Students Admissions Requirements
SHARE THIS POST.