Algoma University Admission Requirements For U.S. Applicants.
Here are the entry requirements for Algoma University Admissions. All candidates From United States (US) are to take a critical look at putting in an application in order to increase their chances of gaining admission.
All interested applicants are to read through carefully making sure that they fulfill the requirements before putting in an application online.
Algoma University Admission Requirements For U.S. Applicants
Applicants who have completed grade 12 at a recognized high school program in the United States will be considered for admission. The grade 12 program must include:
- Five academic courses, including English
- Completion of the Grade 12 diploma
- A minimum B average (70%)
- Applicants who have less than the required 70% may be considered for admission but must also provide SAT or ACT scores for consideration. A SAT score of 1,100 or an ACT score of 21 is required.
Algoma University Admissions by Country
Choose the country whose curriculum you are following to see more specific requirements. If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and is following the national curriculum please refer to the admission requirements listed below.
- If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the main list and refer to the requirements for that specific country
- Applicants applying with post-secondary schooling must disclose this on the application and arrange for the official transcripts to be sent.
- Transfer credits may be awarded and will be determined upon receipt of official transcripts.
- Documents issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
- When proof of English language proficiency is required, test results must be issued directly from the Examining Board. Please refer to the language proficiency requirements for acceptable tests and required scores.
- Photocopied and notarized copies of transcripts and documents may be accepted for conditional offers of admission only. Transcripts must be issued directly by the institution in order to be considered official.
If your country is not listed below, please view our Additional Countries (PDF) list.