Algoma University Admission Requirements For Kenyans 2023-2024.
Here are the entry requirements for Algoma University Admissions 2023. All candidates are to take a critical look at putting in an application in order to increase their chances of gaining admission.
All interested applicants are to read through carefully making sure that they fulfill the requirements before putting in an application online.
Algoma University Admission Requirements For Kenyans
All applicants from Kenya who do not currently live in Canada, must apply through the Canadian University Application Centre (CUAC)* in Kenya.
The CUAC is Algoma University’s exclusive partner in Kenya and provides free counselling services including admissions information, application assistance and visa application assistance.
For more information on your local office, please visit www.canada123.org or contact them directly at [email protected].
*Applications submitted without CUAC assistance will NOT be processed and will be forwarded back to the CUAC. Submitting your application through the CUAC ensures the quality of your applications and results in a faster processing time.
Credential Required: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or West African Senior School Certificate (WASC)
- 91-100 (A+) $5,000
- 81-90 (A) $2,500
- 71-80 (B+) $1,000
- 61-70 (B) $500
Algoma University Admissions by Country
Choose the country whose curriculum you are following to see more specific requirements. If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and is following the national curriculum please refer to the admission requirements listed below.
- If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the main list and refer to the requirements for that specific country
- Applicants applying with post-secondary schooling must disclose this on the application and arrange for the official transcripts to be sent.
- Transfer credits may be awarded and will be determined upon receipt of official transcripts.
- Documents issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
- When proof of English language proficiency is required, test results must be issued directly from the Examining Board. Please refer to the language proficiency requirements for acceptable tests and required scores.
- Photocopied and notarized copies of transcripts and documents may be accepted for conditional offers of admission only. Transcripts must be issued directly by the institution in order to be considered official.
If your country is not listed below, please view our Additional Countries (PDF) list.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS.