The Acadia University Scholarship Program 2023 application information is published here. All interested and eligible applicants should apply directly for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date of 2023.
The Acadia University Scholarship 2023 application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, how to apply, closing date, and other important scholarships link are published here on Jobsinformant.com obtained from the official opportunity website/portal.
Acadia University Scholarship Program 2023 Application Details
Acadia recognizes and rewards achievement and potential, and we make it easy to apply! When you apply to an Acadia undergraduate program as a Canadian or International student, you will automatically be considered for an entrance scholarship.
Initial entrance scholarship offers can range from $4,500 to $10,000 over 4 years. Acadia also has other scholarships and scholar-bursaries that range in value up to $60,000 over 4 years. To be considered, complete and submit the scholarship forms in your portal by March 1.
Acadia University Scholarship Requirements
- You are a high school, secondary level student or transfer student.
- You have an average of at least 80% in the courses required for admission. We calculate your scholarship average by combining the results of your final Grade 11 and first semester Grade 12 courses that are required for admission. Your international curriculum grades will be scaled to Canadian standards.
- You are a transfer student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or 80%. You must be in your first undergraduate degree program and have completed no more than 2 years or 60 credit-hours.
- You complete the scholarship application online through the Status Portal.
We are partners in our your education and we will ensure that we do everything possible to make your transition from high school to university a smooth and successful one.
Official Acadia University Scholarship Application Links
- Apply for admission and provide all the required admission documentation.
- If you’re accepted to Acadia, we’ll send you an offer letter. If you are eligible for scholarships, your initial scholarship offer will be included in the letter.
- Complete the scholarship application by March 1st.
- We’ll use your application to determine which scholarships you can receive.
- Please note that Local and Specialized Scholarships require separate application forms
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SOCIAL BUTTONS BELOW.